We specialise in helping landowners make informed decisions about what to do with the land they own, canvasing all possible options based on an informed analysis. This is achieved by conducting a careful due diligence process. Can the land able to be rezoned? Can it be developed?
To best capitalise on your property when timing requirements are a key component, we consider and present the most rewarding options based on the current status of your landholding and the current market conditions. Should you sell, develop or joint venture with an investor/developer? Do you require a return now or do you want to invest in your land and develop? We look at all these aspects and based on your situation/preferences we then assist in the next step, whether that be the sale of land as an englobo development site or to project manage the rezoning/development process and ultimately subdivide the land into smaller lots.
We are a licenced real estate agency specialising in the sale of residential land estates and development sites, so we have the entire process covered. Utilise Blokk’s consulting services to work out what and how to accomplish the very best results, from carefully discerned options and key factual data.
Being aware and in tune with the Perth land development market, we also specialise in sourcing development sites for investors/developers as a buyers agent. We have a dedicated research team who look for land development opportunities by approaching owners of developable land. Matching buyers and sellers is our specialty. If you are interested in investing in the Perth residential development market please call us to discuss how we can help you.
- Advice to land owners regarding potential options: eg rezoning, developing, selling
- Sourcing englobo development sites for investor clients (as buyers agents)
- Due diligence/investigation of land development potential
- Coordinate financing options
- Advice on design of sub-divisions to suit market demographics / economic conditions
- Structuring opportunities with multiple parties such as syndicated investment deals